Curbside Take-out & Delivery
Do all locations offer take-out?
Do all locations offer delivery?
How long will it take to deliver my order?
What if my delivery order is incorrect or never arrives?
Can I use a gift card to pay for take-out?
Are you open for in-house dinning?
What is Calhoun’s doing to keep guests and customers safe?
- Consistent cleaning and sanitizing of all high-traffic areas.
- All team members are required to wear face masks during their shift.
- All dining areas have been spaced out to allow for 6-feet of distance between tables when possible.
- All team members are required to wash their hands frequently, including before and after handling food.
- No one is allowed to come to work sick. If a team member is feeling under the weather, they are encouraged to stay home until cleared by a medical professional.
In addition, we encourage our guests to:
- Wear face masks when not seated at the table.
- Wash their hands before and after eating.
- Social distance when possible.
- Limit party sizes based on the most recent CDC recommendations.
- Not enter the building when sick or experiencing symptoms.